5 Reasons You Should Hire a Good Property Manager
Property management protects your investment
Chances are you are looking to maximize the profit from your investments as well as maintain and increase the value of your properties. Here are some reasons why you should hire a property manager:
1. You’ll Make More Money With a Property ManagerMany property owners are afraid to hire a property manager because of the cost involved – not realizing they will actually make more money in the long term due to the increased care of the property. You will get better tenants that stay longer and have less damage and repairs to deal with. Your property remains in great shape.
2. Property Managers Will Save You Lots of Time and Headaches
How much time does it take to be your own landlord? Could you be making better use of your time?
It can be a full-time job to track rent payments, collect late fees, deal with complaints and repairs, prep the property for new tenants, find vendors, deal with bad tenants, and stay current with changes in the law. It may also become a constant source of stress. Relinquishing these ongoing responsibilities to a good property manager can allow you to benefit from your investment without sacrificing your time and health.
3. Better Tenants Thanks to Detailed Screening
If you hire a property manager with experience, they will know exactly how to find the best tenants and screen out potential tenants with a bad history. Property managers have a bigger pool of applicants to choose from due to their extensive marketing and advertising programs. An established property manager will already have waiting lists of potential tenants. The result is better quality tenants in your property faster.
4. Property Managers Know the Law
How much do you know about the laws that apply to being a landlord? One of the biggest advantages to hiring a professional property manager is the ability to avoid some legal hassles. With a full understanding of all the state and federal laws when it comes to discrimination in screening and selecting tenants, property managers avoid breaking discrimination laws. In the event that an eviction becomes necessary, an experienced property manager will know how to handle it in a way that will save time and money while staying within the boundaries of the law.
5. Property Managers Serve As a Buffer Between Owners and Tenants
When using a property management company, a property owner is able to keep a professional distance from their tenants. Getting too personally involved can result in being too lenient on certain issues or too defensive about certain types of complaints. Renting out a property is a business and it is much easier for a property manager to keep things on a strictly professional level. When issues arise, a professional property manager is better prepared to deal with the problem effectively.
Class Act has the experience necessary to navigate the turbulent waters of property management. Call today to protect yourself from bad tenants, property damage, and lawsuits.
How to Get Started with Class Act Property Management:
Take advantage of the lowest prices in the industry! Call now at 971-599-1440, option 1. Or send an email to email@example.com
- (Optional) Request a FREE no-obligation Rental Market Analysis comparison.
- (Optional) Download the Property Owner Handbook HERE to review our policies.
- Download the New Client Questionnaire HERE and return to Class Act.
- Visit our Pricing page HERE to determine what level of service you would prefer.
- Meet with a professional property manager to fill out our management agreement and additional forms. (This step can be done online if desired.)
We look forward to taking good care of your property for you. Welcome to our family of satisfied investment property owners!
Contact UsWillamette Valley:
189 Liberty St NE, Suite 211A
Salem, OR 97301
Subsidiary, Kozak Property Management Co
587 NE Greenwood, Suite A
Bend, OR 97701
By Appointment Only
24/7 Emergency Maintenance Hotline
(For non-emergencies, login to your tenant portal to submit a maintenance request.)
541-719-8200 Sales Only