Property Management Services
Our Promise: Fast and Friendly Service!
When you have questions, you need answers fast. We promise to return all emails and texts the same day. All voicemails are returned within 24 hours. We answer questions seven days a week and during holidays. You will receive monthly financial reports detailing every penny of income and expenses for each property. We will not perform any work beyond what you specify so there are no surprises.
Class Act is pro-active about all facets of managing your property. We begin advertising your property the moment a current tenant gives notice, we respond quickly to maintenance requests from tenants, and we act quickly if tenants fall behind on rent.
As one of our clients, we serve you rather than the tenant. Yes, it is important to give good service to quality tenants so that they are happy and stay in the property a long time, but it is equally important to enforce the rules with less-than-desirable tenants and remove them from the property if necessary. Our primary focus is serving your needs and looking after your best interests. Our goal is to maximize your investment so you receive the highest returns possible.
When you hire us to manage your property, you can expect the following services:
High-Impact, Multi-Faceted Advertising of Your Property So It Rents Quickly
Professional marketing with a cutting edge look. Class Act spends a tremendous amount of time on creating the perfect high-impact ad that captures the strengths and personality of your property... This ensures we attract the right type of Resident for your property.
Your rental property will be:
- Promoted and shown using a VideoTour
- Available for showings 7 days per week
- Advertised on more than 50 home rental websites including:
Quality Tenants Who Pay On Time
- All applicants will undergo a thorough tenant background screening.
- Your tenant will sign an attorney-approved lease that protects you legally and financially.
- Tenants can pay rent online using credit cards or ACH transfer. No one collects your rent faster!
- Class Act Property Management acts as the “enforcer of the rules” so you don’t have to. We are fair but firm. Sometimes tenants post poor online reviews as a result, but this just means we are doing our job! (Owners LOVE us! Ask for a list of references.)
Investment Protection and Peace of Mind
- Your property is inspected frequently.
- Your investment is protected with move-in and move-out inspection videos.
- Your rent money is deposited electronically into your bank account. No more waiting for a check to arrive.
- We offer an Eviction Protection Program where most evictions are free for placed tenants.
- Your property is prepared to go on the market, so you don’t have to do it.
- We perform all repairs and maintenance and renovations using reputable vendors.
- Tenant security deposit refunds or claims are prepared per Oregon statutes. This is very important!
- We handle your utility accounts, appraisers, adjusters, repairmen, etc. for you.
Video Tours Rent Your Property Faster
- We utilize technology to market your property quickly and efficiently. Imagine if a potential tenant could see your property from the comfort of their home 24/7 by watching a video shot by a trained videographer. Since we started marketing with VideoTours, we find tenants will apply before even seeing the property in person. This means we can get your property rented before the current tenant moves out, reducing your vacancy rates to nearly zero!
Accessible Staff and Access to Information
- You can communicate quickly with us via email or text.
- 24/7 access to your account information is available via the homeowner online portal. Once logged in with your username and password, you can view monthly financial statements and keep an eye on your costs.
Our fees are extremely competitive, and we certainly are not the most expensive management company in town. Considering all the extra benefits we offer, we are actually less expensive than most companies. When comparing features to features, we are the lowest cost property manager in the industry! Guaranteed!
We work hard to keep costs low, and we pass on many management costs to the tenant so that less comes out of your pocket. Instead of charging you a high management fee, we charge the tenant for things like our time to process their late payment or the time we spend in court because they did not pay the rent. If a tenant moves out of a property, we do not charge you a management fee while the property is vacant. This provides a strong incentive for us to aggressively market your property and get it rented quickly.
We offer many packages to fit your needs. Whether you desire Full Service management services or you prefer a more hands-on approach, we have you covered. We can provide a free custom quote if you contact us personally. And unlike most property management companies, we actually publish our rates! Click HERE for a list of our services and prices.
Message to Private Investors
If you are an investor who has never used a property management firm, you may be thinking that the cost of management is too much and you can save money by doing it yourself. Unless you are managing properties full time, and have the resources to keep your paperwork and contracts current with all Federal and State and Local laws, managing your own properties will most likely cost far more than paying a management fee. Nearly all owners who have managed their own properties have placed a tenant that did significant damage to the property, or had a tenant who fell behind on rent, or have been sued by a tenant. If it hasn’t happened to you yet, it probably will eventually.
Hiring a professional will greatly reduce the risk and cost of owning rentals. It is like having insurance in place to safeguard you. A professional manager knows the law, enforces the rules, evicts bad tenants, and stands as a shield against lawsuits. In almost all cases, a professional manager will reduce the cost of owning rental properties far more than the cost of their fee.
You may be surprised at how affordable it can be to have a property manager. Our challenge to you… try us for one year. If after one year we have not reduced your costs and time involvement substantially, then cancel service and continue managing your properties on your own. You have nothing to lose!
Your real estate investment is worth THE BEST management!
Property Management Package Created For Your Specific Needs
You can create a management package from the services listed below. Contact us for a custom, competitive quote by calling 541-719-8200 now.
- Full Service Property Management. We take care of all the details so you don’t have to. Relax knowing your property is in good hands. Please contact us for a no-obligation property management quote or click HERE to see our rate list.
- “Leasing Only” Placement services can be tailored to your budget and needs. If you are a hands-on property owner, this would be a good option for you.
- Lease Renewal service to keep your property occupied.
- Eviction Protection Program. If your tenant stops paying rent, most evictions are free for tenants placed by Class Act.
- Annual Property Review. We want you to KNOW the condition of your property. This report includes a review of the condition of your property by a professional property manager, and includes recommendations to preserve property value.
- Marketing Package which includes:
- A video taped inspection of the property to document the condition prior to move-in
- A custom VideoTour of your property for use in our on-line marketing
- A complete photo marketing package
- A sign placed at the property (if appropriate)
- Your property placed on our website and on dozens of other websites
- Coordination of maintenance required to get your property market ready
How to Get Started with Class Act Property Management:
Take advantage of the lowest prices in the industry! Call now at 971-599-1440, option 1. Or send an email to email@example.com
- (Optional) Request a FREE no-obligation Rental Market Analysis comparison.
- (Optional) Download the Property Owner Handbook HERE to review our policies.
- Download the New Client Questionnaire HERE and return to Class Act.
- Visit our Pricing page HERE to determine what level of service you would prefer.
- Meet with a professional property manager to fill out our management agreement and additional forms. (This step can be done online if desired.)
We look forward to taking good care of your property for you. Welcome to our family of satisfied investment property owners!
In this section
- How We Manage
- Pet Damage Guarantee
- Placement Services
- Free Rental Comps
- Institutional Owner/REO
- Our Technology
- Questions and Answers
- Owner Portal
- Owner Handbook PDF
- Overview PDF Download
Contact UsWillamette Valley:
189 Liberty St NE, Suite 211A
Salem, OR 97301
587 NE Greenwood, Suite A
Bend, OR 97701
By Appointment Only
541-719-8200 Sales Only